Sunday, March 15, 2009

First Time!

Hi everyone!  It is the night before we start school again (after spring break) and of course I am up late :)  I have some close friends who have ADORABLE blogs...I just had to start one!  My hope is that I can update this with pictures and notes about what is happening in the Haley household!  I know that I am update things on Facebook quite a bit - but not everyone has Facebook.  

We had a great spring break!  Mark was busy with baseball (he is such an amazing coach) - and the kids kept us busy of course!  I tackled some serious cleaning/organizing.  Mark took the kids in the afternoons so I could have time to get some stuff done around the house.  I would love to say that it is all finished, but not quite yet :) However, it is MUCH better than when break started!

I cannot believe that it is time to go back to school!  I have a great student teacher, so I am excited about that! However, the kiddos will most likely be a challenge tomorrow (I can't blame them!!).  Here's to a great week!  I will post more pics soon!  

3 comments:

  1. Yeah... I will have to add you to my list of blogs to check on a regular basis!!!! I can't wait to see pictures and see all the fun things the kids are doing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog!!! I can't wait to see you add stories and pictures to your blog. I will check often. :)

    ReplyDelete